This term is an effective contract between Linfei Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “We" or “Us”) and all entities that are using Our Applications (hereinafter referred to as "User") and related services. Once the user installs, copies or otherwise uses Our Applications, it means accepting the conditions of the term.
1. Our Applications provide users with online services such as data storage, synchronization, management and sharing. Applications itself do not modify or edit the content transmitted by users.
2. Please note that any photos, graphics, videos, recordings, or other materials uploaded and shared through this service, whether public or private, are the responsibility of the provider and user for their uploading and use. Our Applications can not control the content transmitted through this service, nor can it fully control the user's usage behavior, so the legality/correctness/integrity, authenticity or quality of the content can not be guaranteed. Users agree to use their own judgment and assume all risks when using Our Applications.
3. If the user’s behavior on using Our Applications does not comply with this agreement, we will have the right to terminate the provision of some or all services to the user without prior notice to the user.
Users are not allowed to use Our Applications to distribute pornography, gambling, drugs and other content that violates national laws and regulations. If detected, the recording system of Our Applications may be used as evidence that users violate laws and regulations.
We retains complete and indivisible ownership and intellectual property rights to the following contents and information:
1. Our Applications and all elements, including but not limited to all content, data, technology, software, code, user interface and any derivative works related to it;
2. User information；
3. Any information and feedback that users provide to Our Application related to their services.
Without our permission, the above materials shall not be released through any channel. All rights of Our Application belong to the copyright owner of the software. Without the permission of the copyright owner of the software, the user shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, or otherwise discover its original code, and implement any suspected infringement of copyright.
The user guarantees that the service or software shall not be misused, for example:
1. Copy, modify, host, sublicense or transfer services or software;
2. Support or allow others to use your account information to use services or software;
3. Use software to build any kind of database;
4. Access or attempt to access the service or software through any means other than the interface provided or authorized by us;
5. Avoid any established access or use restrictions for organizing specific services or software uses;
6. Share content or infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights (“Intellectual property rights” means copyright, moral rights, trademarks, trade dress, patents, trade secrets, unfair competition, privacy, publicity, and any other proprietary rights);
7. Upload or share any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, verbal, infringing, defamatory, damaging reputation, indecent, obscene, profane, violate others' privacy, or cause hatred;
8. Attempt to disable, damage or destroy services and software;
9. Upload, transmit, store, or provide any content or code that contains any virus, malicious code, malicious software, or any component designed to damage or limit the function of the service or software;
10. Disrupt, interfere, or organize the use of services or software by any other user (such as tracking, coercing, or harassing others, instigating others to use violence, or harming minors in any way);
11. Participate in the transmission of spam, MLM mail, phishing or other unsolicited mail;
12. Advertise any other products or services in our services without the prior written permission of us.;
13. Use any data mining or similar data collection and extraction methods for the service.
We (and our licensors) are the sole owners of all rights, ownership and rights in services or software. Except as provided in the term, we do not grant you patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, or any other rights to item in the service or software. We reserve all rights not granted under the term.
2. Information shared. Users can actively set up to share information with others.
3. Any data information (including but not limited to account information, usage records and other data information) generated by the user during the use of the product and stored in the product client or server belongs to the derivative data generated during the operation of the relevant program. We have the right to use the above-mentioned data information stored in the server.
4. When your membership subscription expires, the Cloud storage space included expires, too. Data uploaded to the Cloud during your subscription will be kept for 90 days. After 90 days, we reserve the right to delete your data in the Cloud without notice to you.
5. All Cloud storage spaces provided in this app are available during the validity period, which is marked in the app. When the validity period expires, data uploaded to the Cloud will be kept for 90 days. After 90 days, we reserve the right to delete your data in the Cloud without notice to you.
6. Protecting user privacy is one of our basic principles. We will protect the user's personal identification information, personal online communication content, and other private information that can directly identify the user's personal identity. The data and information described in this agreement, that is, the data and information generated during the user's use of the software, do not belong to the privacy information referred to in this agreement. In the process of users using this service, we may collect some personal information of users. Without the consent of users, we will not disclose their personal information to any companies, organizations and individuals other than Linfei.Ltd and its affiliates. Unless there are the following situations:
（1） With the user's consent;
（2） In order to improve the quality of the product and service;
（3） According to relevant laws and regulations, we are obligated to disclose;
（4） Judicial or administrative agencies require us to provide them based on legal procedures;
（5） Disclosure within a reasonable scope in order to safeguard the public interest of the society and our legitimate rights and interests.
（6） As otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
1. We provide some paid services in our app. If you choose to subscribe to a paid service, you should confirm your billing account before subscribing. We do not support refund requests for reasons such as wrong account purchases.
2. If you request a refund when your subscription has been used less than 1/2 of the total subscription duration, we have the right to make a refund on the basis of deducting the fees of the used part. If you request a refund when your subscription has been used more than 1/2 of the total subscription duration, we will not make a refund to you.
3. If you request a refund for other reasons during the active subscription, you can contact us. Unless we are at fault, we reserve the right not to make a refund to you.
1. Unless specified in additional terms, services and software are provided "as is". To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not make any express or implied guarantees, including implied guarantees that are not infringing or suitable for specific purposes. We do not promise anything in the service. We also do not guarantee any of the following matters:
(1) The service or software meets your requirements or will continue to be provided, uninterrupted, safe and timely or without errors;
(2) The results obtained by using the service or software are valid, accurate or reliable;
(3) The quality of the service or software meets your expectations;
(4) Any errors or defects in the service or software will be corrected.
2. We provide services to users in accordance with the status quo that can be achieved by existing technologies and conditions, and do our best to ensure the security and stability of the services. We do not guarantee that the provided network services will definitely meet the requirements of users, nor that the information storage space provided is sufficient or that the network services provided will not be interrupted. Also, we do not make any guarantees for the timeliness, security, occurrence of errors, and whether the information can be accurately, timely, and smoothly transmitted, nor do we assume any legal responsibility, but we will try our best to reduce the loss and impact caused to users.
3. In order to provide users with high-quality services, we have the right to alert, modify, delete, add services without the user's consent, and may also suspend or completely terminate this service without assuming any legal responsibility.
4. Users should understand that our review of users’ registration information and audio data is only a formal review of such information, and we have no ability or impossible to conduct substantive review of whether the user's registration information and uploaded audio data are true or infringing. We do not make any guarantee, ratification, or identification for the user's registration information and the audio data uploaded and released, and we do not assume any form of legal responsibility for this.
5. There may be risks from many aspects in the process of using our products, including threatening, defamatory, illegal, or risky information that violates the legal rights of others. The users shall bear the risk by themselves. We also do not make any guarantees for the information obtained by users through our services, including authenticity, legality, non-infringement, etc., especially commercial advertising information and friendship information obtained by users through the services we provide. Users must check the authenticity of the information by themselves and carefully prevent possible risks. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, incidental or derivative losses or damages arising therefrom.
6. We hereby take no responsibility for any lawsuits caused by your use of any services or softwares. Use and access to services or software is at your own discretion and at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device system or data due to the use and access to any services or software.
7. Users should understand that our services are vulnerable to Internet security issues, and due to the instability of Internet technology, they may encounter basic telecom operators’ mobile communication network failures, technical defects, coverage limitations, force majeure, computer viruses, hacker attacks, servers system crashes and other risks. The above risks may cause our service interruption or data loss. We are not responsible for the losses caused by such force majeure factors.
8. If you post your content on our services to share your content publicly through our services, we will not be liable for the following matters:
(1) Any loss, destruction or damage to your content;
(2) The content is deleted by anyone other than us.;
(3) Third parties add your content to other websites or other media.
1. Users agree that we can send or display advertisements or other information (including commercial and non-commercial information) to you by ourselves or by a third party through various methods such as text messages, emails or electronic messages. The specific delivery and display form, frequency and content of advertisements or other information shall be subject to actual provision.
2. We will carry out advertising business in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. Users agree to prudently judge the authenticity and reliability of the advertisements appearing in this service, and unless expressly stipulated by law, the user shall be responsible for the actions implemented due to the advertisement.
1. We have the right to terminate all or part of the services of this website at any time and for any reason, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice. We do not need to bear any responsibility for the termination of platform services to users and any third parties.
2. We have the right, at any time, for any reason, to temporarily or permanently terminate the user’s account and password to use the services of this website, or delete or transfer the content stored by the user, and the content published on this website without prior notice. We do not need to bear any responsibility for users and any third parties.
1. This agreement becomes effective as soon as it is announced. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the agreement at any time, and the revised results will be published on the official website of Our Applications. If you do not agree to the modification of the relevant terms of this agreement by Our Applications, the user has the right to stop using the service. If the user continues to use the network service, it is deemed that the user accepts the modification of the relevant terms of this agreement by us..
2. The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by Chinese law and subject to the jurisdiction of Chinese courts. If there are any disputes between the two parties on the content of this agreement or its implementation, both parties shall try to resolve them through friendly consultations; if the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the people's court where we are located.
3. This agreement constitutes a complete agreement between the parties on the matters agreed in this agreement and other related matters. Except as provided in this agreement, no other rights are granted to the parties to this agreement.
4.If any clause in this agreement is completely or partially invalid or not enforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses of this agreement shall still be valid and binding.